Donuts, Coffee & Digital Marketing
Donuts, Coffee & Digital Marketing
February 23 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Join the region's most experienced, creative and effective digital marketing professionals at Idea Works in Mansfield Ohio on February 23rd for a fast-paced and interactive morning of education, connection, and solutions for your business.
The numbers don’t lie—Americans spend over four hours a day on their smartphones. They check them 85 times a day.
So here’s the critical question for businesses: Do you have a strategy to reach your customers where they spend their time?
Join the region's most experienced, creative and effective digital marketing professionals at Idea Works in Mansfield Ohio on February 23rd for a fast-paced and interactive morning of education, connection, and solutions for your business. Our team of experts will explore - based on your questions - for key topic areas.
Topics covered will be driven by your questions, like:
- How are social media platforms evolving? Where should I be?
- What should my web site do for me in 2018? How can I make it effective?
- What is SEO and does it even matter?
- How does content drive my business?
- What is the best mix between digital and traditional media?
- When should I use video to tell my story?
Who will be there?
- Bivy Marketing - Adam Fox is the co-founder of Bivy Marketing and has specialized in SEO strategy the last five years and marketing content for over a decade. Published novelist, journalist and continuing his education at Harvard. Mountaineering is his hobby.
- Communica - Deanna Lawrence embraces new technologies, practices and ideas with a contagious enthusiasm. Her appreciation for emerging trends has continuously illuminated her direction during her “perfect-storm” career.
- DRM Productions - Jay Miller's fascination with technology and communication has since drawn him to be involved in helping people communicate. He has spent the last 20 years helping others to better understand their communication goals and then create a successful plan to achieve those goals.
- Graziani Multimedia - Tracy Graziani is a geek with degrees in art and cognitive psychology. She owns Graziani Multimedia and Tog Loft, both located in Idea Works. Obsessed with the ways that technology can better connect people to one another (including brands they love), she has helped create or grow some of Mansfield's coolest brands, while also working with national and international clients across a variety of sectors. In her spare time, she is leading the team that will launch the first TEDxMansfield. She's been known to volunteer with local nonprofits, has a couple of kids, and has been known to drink copious amounts of coffee.
- Haring Realty - David Yoder is a marketing strategist specializing in creative marketing solutions (like lifesize Monopoly boards) and digital marketing. He holds a Core Competencies certification from Facebook and is the marketing director at Haring Realty.
- Ohio Health - Cody Albert, a native of Richland County, is currently employed as a marketing manager at OhioHealth. His day to day work includes advertising and community engagement work for OhioHealth in Richland, Ashland and Crawford counties. Outside of the office, Cody can be found around the board tables for The Shelby Foundation, Community Improvement Corporation of Shelby, and Richland Young Professionals.
- Pivot Creative - Natalie Lantz is the founder of Pivot Creative. Developing, maintaining and growing brands takes consistent messaging. Pivot Creative assists clients with navigating today’s technology and tools available, creating print and digital solutions that move their brand forward.
- Richland Source - Angie Cirone works at Richland Source as an Account Executive. She enjoys using her background in journalism, public relations, business development, and fundraising to develop solutions for businesses throughout Richland and Ashland Counties. Angie earned a Master of Arts in Communications Management from John Carroll University and a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Speech Communication from Muskingum University.
- Richland Source - Zac Hiser studied Journalism and Radio in college and entered the digital marketing world in 2010 when social media for businesses was exploding onto the scene. I've helped hundreds of brands - from start-ups, to mom-and-pops, to national corporations, communicate their message effectively through social media, visual platforms, written content, and landing pages that convert.
- Spire Advertising - Andrew Eades, Lead Marketing Strategist at Spire Advertising, provides marketing strategy and direction for all online marketing channels, such as Google, Social, and Display Ads, and SEO efforts. He ensures every client connects with their target customers on the right platforms during each stage of the buyer journey.
- Spire Advertising - Carrie Gough, Growth Coach at Spire Advertising, teams up small businesses with marketing solutions beyond their website to attract, engage and nurture their customers. As a Growth Coach, she listens to goals and tailors an ongoing strategy to help their business grow to the next level. When she's not helping the community grow, Carrie likes to spend time with her family, is a fan of wine culture and never turns down coffee or a good book.
- Vinyl Marketing - Scott Williams started Vinyl Marketing in 2015, after nearly 15 years of experience in the sales and marketing space. He loves creating educational & entertaining content, big ambitious marketing strategies, and making sure all that gets results.